The Arkansas State University System is proposing to increase full-time undergraduate tuition and compulsory fees at all but one of its campuses.
The proposal, which will be presented to the Arkansas State University System Board of Trustees today, shows no increases for full-time undergraduate students at Arkansas State University. Henderson in Arkadelphia.
Increases for full-time students projected for other campuses range from 4.6% at Arkansas State University, which is in Jonesboro, to 2.2% at Arkansas State University Mid-South in West Memphis.
The proposed annual rates for a full-time in-state undergraduate student completing 15 credit hours per semester or 30 credit hours per year in 2022-23 would be as follows:
• Arkansas State University: $9,310, an increase of 4.6%.
• Henderson State University: $9,450, same rate as currently.
• Arkansas State University-Beebe, $3,780, an increase of 3.3%.
• Arkansas State University-Mountain Home: $3,780, an increase of 4.1%.
• Arkansas State University Mid-South: $4,180, an increase of 2.2%.
• Arkansas State University-Newport: $3,690, an increase of 3.4%
• Arkansas State University Three Rivers: 4,190, an increase of 2.9%.
Trustees will meet at 10 a.m. today at the ASU Mid-South campus in West Memphis.